ARD Slotted Rotors FORD Ranger FRONTTEMPROP
- Specially developed Street and Track Slots- Extra deep slots giving quicker and smoother pad bite and Immediate removal of hot gases, preventing glazing in emergency and High Performance situations giving shorter braking distances and cooler running brakes.
- No irritating loud clicking noises associated with wide slots and dimple drilled rotors.
- Unique thermal cooling grooved - Race track developed producing Shorter braking distances at cooler temperatures without the dangerous cracking problems associated with cross drilled rotors.
- Advanced Hardened Steel composition produced by heat tempering - A Superior Hardened high Carbon content rotor with High Performance Strength and longer rotor life.
- Each rotor is individually checked for runout - Assuring that every rotor produced has no runout, unlike many brand name rotors that are virtually boarder line warped from new.
- Directional rotors - Each rotor is specifically directional for maximum out gassing, cooling and shorter braking distances.
- balanced rotors,for a perfect vibration free wheel balance.
- Ground pad surface finish, For enhanced initial brake performance producing shorter braking distances during the brake pad bed in period.
- Advanced cooling pillar system design- removing heat away from the brakes to reduce brake fade.
- Improved performance at higher temperatures- For emergency Braking, high speed performance braking or towing and carrying loads.
These rotors are Slotted, they are NOT Cross Drilled and NOT Dimple Drilled rotors, Genuine high-performance rotors should never be cross drilled due to cracking, they should be slotted only, as can be seen on all professional race cars for maximum braking, this leaves maximum contact patch between the rotors and pads and maximum mass in the rotors to absorb heat without fading and failure.
Please check the chart below to ensure you are purchasing the correct sized rotors, focus on the sizes rather than the models mentioned as some models can have larger or smaller rotors or upgrades due to manufacturers production variations.