PROFOX Helmet Skirt SFI Certified 3.3/5PN518
PROFOX Helmet Skirts
- 12oz soft knit Nomex-Blend fitted helmet skirt.
- Prevent dust , debris, smoke or flames inside helmet.
- Prevent cool air from escaping helmet.
- Velcro strip with adhesive backing.
- Fastens easily and securely around the base of helmet.
- Easily match any contour on a full face helmet.
- Extra Velcro adjustment built into the skirt.
- Available colors: Black
- SFI 3.3/5 TPP = 23.6
Serious about fire protection? A good place to start is by looking at the potential flame entry points when fully suited up. One of those entry points is the space between the bottom of the helmet and the top of your suit. Using a fire-resistant hood is an excellent start and may give you the added fire protection you need.
However, if you don’t want to wear a hood; running fuels that run hot; or just want more protection, adding a fire-resistant helmet skirt can make a genuine difference in the event of a disaster.
The PROFOX helmet skirt comes with 1" wide Velcro strip with an adhesive backing. Simply peal the white backing of the Velcro, and stick it around the bottom of your helmet.
Easy installation tip: as an option, cut the Velcro strip into short 4" pieces, then stick them to the four corners of the helmet, attach the skirt and you're done!